It’s that time of the year when we all start packing for the Youth Nationals. Below are the Notice of Race and the Event schedule so you are aware of what’s happening where and when.
So far we have 32 sailors registered and we are sure there will be more in due course.
There are a few pieces of paper you need to remember for registration and measurement:
- Sail measurement certificate
- Boat measurement certificate
- SAS card
- Club membership card
- Optimist class membership card
- Copy of your entry and the proof of payment
This is going to help speed up the registration process a lot after you have had you boat measured.
For those of you who are arriving earlier there is training with Claire. The program that has been suggested is as follows:
- Thu 08 Dec: pm – training
- Fri 09 Dec: full day – training
- Sat 10 Dec: am – training / pm – measuring
- Sun 11 Dec: am – measuring / pm – practice race not before 14h55
Cost will depend on numbers and cost of RIB, etc. Claire has said that the more the better, so it will not be a closed training session, but open for all those that can make it.
Please give Shellee (firstname.lastname@example.org) an indication ASAP if you will be able to or will definitely NOT be able to make it.
The official event program can be found here:
The Notice Of Race can be found here:
Sailing Instructions can be found here:
Entries can be found here: